This tag is courtesy of my friend Tara:
Favorite actors/actresses: John Travolta/Meryl Streep--lately I don't watch many movies.
Favorite books: anything by Shannon Hale, Jane Austin, or the Bronte sisters
Favorite clothing items: long t-shirts from Old Navy-I wear them all day and for jammies
Favorite Colors: deep reds and navy blue
Favorite foods: ben and jerry's cherry garcia, chocolate, mac and cheese, apple crisp
Favorite GA's: I love Pres. Monson's talks, also Pres. Uchtdorf and Elder Oaks
Favorite hobbies: reading, scrapbooking, sewing
Favorite hymns: O my Father, I Know that my Redeemer Lives
Favorite movies: West Side Story, Singin in the Rain, Harry Potter series, Finding Nemo
Favorite musicians/groups/songs: George Winston, Harry Connick Jr., that song "Unwritten" by ? I'm drawing a blank since it's late and I'm tired.
Favorite restaurants-Chalo's in Globe, Tony Roma's, Olive Garden, IHOP
Favorite vacation spots-Hawaii, Niagara Falls, Disneyland, Sand Dune Arch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment